introduce me a good culinary school in Europe

Discussion in 'Choosing A Culinary School' started by mohammadhasan.k.r, Nov 9, 2017.

1. mohammadhasan.k.r

mohammadhasan.k.r

Exp:
    This is Mohammad hassan, 28 years old from Iran.
    I want to learn international and French food that after graduation has job guarantee and start on September 2018 and about 22000€ tuition fee.
    Thanks frinds

2. Pat Pat

Pat Pat

Exp:
    Chef Emeritus
  3. JamesC

JamesC

Exp:
    testing
  4. mohammadhasan.k.r

mohammadhasan.k.r

Exp:
  5. sgmchef

sgmchef

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Salaam Mohammad,

If you work for others, yes, you only need to learn cooking so you can cook only the food they tell you to cook, and how they want it cooked.

If you ever want to have your own Restaurant to cook what you want, when you want. You may want the Hospitality Management.

Good luck!

Maybe look at this:
    School thoughts from the fringe

6. mohammadhasan.k.r

mohammadhasan.k.r

Exp:
    Salaaaam
    Tankyou my friend
    Can you help me choose a school?
    I am 7 years old working (restaurant, catering).
    Now I want to go to Paris to get a culinary diploma that I can work outside of Iran.
    Do you think this is right for me? I have a great deal of interest in cooking

7. sgmchef

sgmchef

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Salaam Mohammad,

To give you the best advice I can, I need to know what the end goal is.

I looked at the Ferrandi school in Paris, it appears to me that the connections and networking that are possible may help you more than the curriculum of the five-month course. The three month internship may be just what you need if your primary goal is to work outside of Iran. Five months of training in French cuisine only qualifies as baby steps if your primary goal is to learn French cuisine. Again, not sure which is most important to you.

As for a job guarantee, getting hired is not the most difficult part! In order to keep a job you need to work very hard, do exactly what you are told to do, and don't argue with the chef! In other words you need to be the kind of employee you would love to have working for you! On time, clean, positive attitude, displays passion for food, desire to learn, works hard, works fast, etc.

آرزو می کنم به شما آرامش و شادی بدهم
    (I wish you peace and happiness)

Eric

8. mohammadhasan.k.r

mohammadhasan.k.r

Exp:
    Salaam
    Tankyou my friend

I hope Paris is good for me.
    I can be a skilled chef (I believe). I participated in the most important competitions in Iran this year and I became the sixth international chef.
    I do not have a problem with hard work because I enjoy cooking. You are my good friend.
    My email:[email protected]

شما دوست خوب من هستید