Intro

Joined Jun 6, 2018
Greetings! I stumbled on this forum this morning while I was killing time waiting for the cable guy to show up.

I am a baker, former caterer, retired from public safety and decided to open a small retail bakery in a resort town. We are a week or two from opening and I'm wondering if I lost my mind. :)

I do not have any professional training, but I'm hoping to rectify that over the next year or so. I love to learn!

My first question is "how the heck do I add a profile pic?" I can't seem to figure it out.

Joined Mar 1, 2017
Hi and welcome to CT! :)

To change your picture (avatar), there is a trio of icons at the top of the page located on the right side. Hover your cursor over the tab on the left and a drop down menu should appear. Click on "avatar" in the left hand column of the drop down menu and you can change your profile picture.

Now, have you lost your mind? Yep. Just like the rest of us for getting into the food industry and making a career of it. You should fit in very nicely around here. lol

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Joined Jun 6, 2018
I'm not seeing "avatar" unless I'm looking at the wrong spot. I'm also not able to upload media to an album or make an album...maybe my profile is restricted since I'm new?

Joined Mar 1, 2017
I'm not seeing "avatar" unless I'm looking at the wrong spot. I'm also not able to upload media to an album or make an album...maybe my profile is restricted since I'm new?
Its a drop down menu that automatically appears when you drag your cursor over the tab.

Im not sure if you have to post a certain number of comments before you can upload a picture. Perhaps one of the moderators could help with that question. :)

Joined Jun 6, 2018
Hopefully! I hovered over the little "person" tab and "avatar" isn't one of the options in the drop down. I'm chalking it up to being a newbie who is still under moderation. :) Thanks for your help!

Top Bottom