International School of Italian Cuisine in Italy (ICIF)

Discussion in 'Choosing A Culinary School' started by jasperlnt, May 15, 2019.

1. jasperlnt

jasperlnt

Exp:
    two years
    Has everyone ever studied at ICIF?
    Is ICIF good school ?
    I am interesting about their Master course in Italian Cuisine.
    Thank you!

2. sgsvirgil

sgsvirgil

Exp:
    Retired Owner/Operator
    That all depends upon what your plans are. Are you looking to improve your resume for future employment? If so, you should determine what value a 6 month course in Italian Cuisine will have in landing a good job for you and weigh that against the cost of the course, including what it would cost to live in Sienna, Italy for 6 months.

Where do you plan to work after you complete the course?

Otherwise, any opportunity to learn and improve your knowledge and skills is a good opportunity.

3. jasperlnt

jasperlnt

Exp:
    two years
    Thanks for reply!
    Yes,I do want to improve my resume. If I am able to work on Italy ,that would be great.Otherwise, I can choose Hong Kong only.About cost, I am not very concern that because the school including housing at least.

4. sgsvirgil

sgsvirgil

Exp:
    Retired Owner/Operator
    Then, I think it would be a good move, for whatever its worth. However, I would suggest that you contact the school and find out if they teach their courses in English, Italian or both. If you do not speak Italian fluently and are not able to read or write it, I would strongly suggest that you become fluent in the language before you move there. :)

Good luck.