inquisitive

Joined Feb 8, 2001
Looking forward to being able to learn all I can about the world of fine food&wine.I'm not in the business but have always been interested.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
I'm not a chef either, but I prefer to say I'm a culinary enthusiast! Welcome to the Cafe. Please tell us about yourself.

Joined Feb 8, 2001
I've always been interested in food and its preperation.Love checking out restaurants!!! Next is learning about wines.

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Non Chef,

If you are who I think you are...I promised I brushed my teeth and washed behind my ears
Just be fore warned that I am the only "cape chef" around these parts, And if you tell anybody about my secrets i'll have to stop cooking meals for the family!!! and you know what that means don't you Non chef!!!
cc

Joined Jul 31, 2000
momoreg,

I am still here...But I have a strange feeling this newbie knows more about me then I want people to know about, I'm going back under cover
cc aka c c aka b c

Joined Feb 8, 2001
What I learn on this web sight will be for my use only.I promise to to reveal any one's secrets.Thank you all for your responses

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Non-chef, You promise not to reveal any secrets---to whom?? Are you sure you're not in with some famous chef? I duuno, I'd watch this guy closely, if I were you...

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Annecke,

Non Chef is my Dad :)

I guess he and Mom want to keep and eye on me.
I am a lucky guy.
Love ya dad
Brad

Joined Dec 12, 2000
I kinda figured cape chef and non chef were somehow related, that's cool. welcome aboard non chef.

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Digging into the archives is fun !
Have you learnt much since your first posting ?

My rambles may interest you.... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom