I'm new!

Joined Sep 11, 2002
Greetings- I just joined up here, and it seems that I should introduce myself. I am 22 and finishing a BA in Liberal Arts here in California. I will be graduating May 2002, and I am thinking of doing something with Cullinary Arts or Restaurant Management after I graduate... a bit undecided still, unfortunately. I love to cook and bake- I am somewhere inbetween a vegetarian and a vegan, so a lot of what I prepare involves things such as eggplant, lentils, tofu... and when it comes to desserts I am preferenced toward things with chocolate or coconut in them. Anyway, that's a little about me... I look forward to getting to know you all in the future.

Joined May 26, 2001
Hi, eatyrvegs. LOVE your name! You've definitely come to the right place. Trading recipes, offering career advice, teaching each other and learning about food, just having fun -- we do it all here. Make yourself at home! :D

Joined Aug 29, 2000
We're glad you found us, eatyrvegs! There are plenty of wonderful people here, and lots of interesting forums for all comers. Don't miss the archives, because we've had some lively conversations in the past, too!

Top Bottom