I'm new!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by eatyrvegs, Sep 11, 2002.

1. eatyrvegs

eatyrvegs

Greetings- I just joined up here, and it seems that I should introduce myself. I am 22 and finishing a BA in Liberal Arts here in California. I will be graduating May 2002, and I am thinking of doing something with Cullinary Arts or Restaurant Management after I graduate... a bit undecided still, unfortunately. I love to cook and bake- I am somewhere inbetween a vegetarian and a vegan, so a lot of what I prepare involves things such as eggplant, lentils, tofu... and when it comes to desserts I am preferenced toward things with chocolate or coconut in them. Anyway, that's a little about me... I look forward to getting to know you all in the future.

2. angel02

angel02

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. :chef:

3. suzanne

suzanne

Exp:
    Food Editor
    Hi, eatyrvegs. LOVE your name! You've definitely come to the right place. Trading recipes, offering career advice, teaching each other and learning about food, just having fun -- we do it all here. Make yourself at home! :D

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    We're glad you found us, eatyrvegs! There are plenty of wonderful people here, and lots of interesting forums for all comers. Don't miss the archives, because we've had some lively conversations in the past, too!

5. isa

isa

Welcome to Chef Talk Eatyrvegs! :)

Nice to meet you.

6. eatyrvegs

eatyrvegs

Thanks for all yoru welcoming comments!