I'm New

Joined May 11, 2002
Hey, Im new here found this forum tonight and i had a a question about knives (in the equipment forum) anyways im 16, and im working at a nice restaurant in georgia, and im kinda just getting my foot in the door, im hoping to get into CIA next year when i apply thats my first choice.... other than that im just saying hey

Joined May 26, 2001
Let me be the first to welcome you! Scope out the Equipment Forum board, and you will find TONS of talk about knives. We all have our favorites, and are happy to tell the world. Check out the Culinary Students stuff, too.

And if you have other questions, don't be shy. You'll find us more than willing to help! :D

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Hey Sean, welcome to Cheftalk!!! Where in GA are you located? I worked in a few places in Atlanta for a number of years.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk, Sean! If you want to go to culinary school, be sure to hang out at the culinary students' forum. There are people in the same boat as you, and others who are farther along in the journey.

What do you like to cook?

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Welcome aboard! Like Suzanne said, be sure to check out the Equipment Forum.... tons o' knife stuff!
Welcome!

Joined Feb 6, 2002
~Gives a wolf whistle~

Looks like a real nice place to work! Also looks like a real nice place to eat. The menu looks reasonable too.

Top Bottom