I'm here....and I'm GREEZY!!!

Joined Oct 12, 2004
I've been lurking around here for awhile and finally decided to join! Hopefully I'll have some interesting and intellectual tidbits to contribute like everyone else here seems to do! But at the same time I intend to add a little comic relief....horror stories......a lot of "kitchen talk" basically!!! Hopefully not TOOO offensive......I know my boundries. I just have a lot of things i'd like to share with the rest of the grunts of my chosen career path.(as foolish a choice it may seem sometimes...........most times!!!) I do a lot of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too!

So here I am in all my GREEZYNESSSS!! Love me or hate me..hopefully you'll love me!! Talk to you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hello Greezy and welcome to Chef Talk Cafe.

It's always good to have people on the line join us. As you said, "know the boundaries" and enjoy the board. We have all types here, from home cooks to teens interested in culinary careers to some... more veteran members. Share, learn and have a good time here.

Mezzaluna

Joined Oct 12, 2004
I can't help but notice you seem a little hesitant in greeting me! Hopefully i didn't come off too coarse for you or anyone else for that matte!! Rest assured you won't have to keep your finger on the BANNED button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Don't worry, Greezy, I don't have that button on my keyboard.

Dive in and enjoy the board.

Mezzaluna

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome Greezy hope you feel welcome here. Don't worry about the boundaries if you stray we will let you know.

Joined Oct 12, 2004
Well...tonight was sweetest day...and for those of you who don't know wht sweetest day is, Its basically a second chance for all of those ****** to treat their women right unlike the first time(valentines day!!!)! And it is also a holiday made up by a local greeting card compay( american greetings) to sell more cards!!!!!!!!!!! I hate them!!!!

Ameteur night is what we like to call it!!!

I'm going to stop now! I'm drunk! And i feel as though i may cross a boundry.............................or twelve!!!

Top Bottom