I'm glad to be here...

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by lyniebeck, Sep 8, 2010.

1. lyniebeck

lyniebeck

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    I've been cooking since I was about 10 years old.  The first recipe I made was macaroni and cheese...not from a blue box, from scratch.  I didn't know for years and years that I'd started off with a French sauce.  I've been discovering interesting food related stuff ever since.  Thanks for everyones' assorted knowledge and opinions.  It's such a fun site!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome, lyniebeck! I'm also a home cook who put her first meal on the table at age 10. Did you have someone in your family to guide and encourage you? Are there dishes from your family and/or heritage you enjoy making most?

Please take some time to explore the site: cooking articles, photos, wikis and more. While the professionals' forums are reserved for them to post, we can read and learn there as well as post in the general forums. The search tool is helpful, as we have over 10 years' worth of great information and conversations here!

Make yourself at home. Enjoy--

Mezzaluna

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome to the forums. We have many home cooks so feel comfortable with the community everyone is quite friendly.