If you Like Super-Hot Salsa

Joined Jun 7, 2021
HI all. If you love ridiculously spicy-hot foods, then I have a salsa for you. I have created a full bodied, wonderful tasting, and super-hot salsa that I call Raging Bull Salsa. I used to sell it for $7 per half pint at my work place, and in my home town. One person who bought it stated to me that he watched the football game with his father, eating the cold salsa with corn chips. He described it tis way: “I’ve tried super hot sauces, and salsas before. They were hot, but tasted like turpentine. Your salsa was so good that though our mouths were on fire, even to the point of pain, that we couldn’t stop eating it. I want to buy some more.” When you see the ingredient lost, you will understand. This is a large batch recipe. Store in quart jars, in the fridge. Share it with family, and friends. You know those who love it hot!

Chief’s Raging Bull Salsa

Ingredients:

#10 can chopped tomatoes, with can liquor
3 ribs celery, sliced
1 tbs. Black pepper
2 yellow onions, coarsely chopped
10 dried Japone Peppers, crushed
1 Pablano Pepper, chopped
1 Anaheim Pepper, chopped
1 red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, mined
1 tbs. Tabasco Pepper Sauce
1 tsp. dried Carolina Reaper powder
1 tsp. 7 Pod Dougla powder
1 tsp. Trinidad Scorpion Maruga Powder
1 tsp. Ghost Pepper powder
4 cloves fresh garlic, crushed or minced
2 tsp. Kosher Salt
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper

Of the powdered peppers, the Ghost pepper is the mildest, followed by the 7-pod Dougla, then the Trinidad Scorpian Maruga, and the hottest of the bunch, the Carolina Reaper.
Put all ingredients into a large, stainless steel sop pot. Bring to a simmer and cook for twenty minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer to clean quart canning jars, with sterilized lids. There are no verified safe canning techniques for home canned salsa, even with a pressure caner. That’s why I refrigerate, and give some away, or sell it fresh, and keep it ice cold. It can be portioned into freezer bags and frozen.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

If you like blistering hot salsa, give this a try. You won’t be disapointed.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Top Bottom