If ya love the Stones (and have HBO)

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by cape chef, Jan 19, 2003.

1. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Live from MSG!!!!

:cool:

2. chef1x

chef1x

I'm there!

Didja see David Bowie preform on Conan the other night? I can't beleive how good he looks, what is he like 80. AND he sounded really good, and he's doing a really cool perpetual 5 - boro tour. I saw him once on the street about 5 years ago with Iman and he looked like death. Either he has really good makeup or he's a vegetarian or something.

Ahem, point being, as good as they sound, Mick and Richard are lookin' a bit scary!:)

3. spoons

spoons

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Just saw it.
    Not as good as Bridges to Babylon, Live in concert.

4. chefboy2160

chefboy2160

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Boy does this bring back memories . I used to work as a chef in southern california many years ago and I had a second job through my martial arts instructer as a body guard . It was called Black Belt security . Our main gigs were going to high profile parties and shadowing the celebs .
    Well one day we were on a job at Hugh Heffners mansion and I was given the job of shadowing Mick Jagger . Everybody is by the pool with the babes but Mick decides to go back to the house and as I follow him he procedes to do his own house snooping . He opens drawers , and doors , just kind of looking at everything and just taking it in . When he goes upstairs he opens one of the bedroom doors and low and behold , there is Hugh Heffner making love to Dennis Weaver ! Mick sees this and screams out ,
    Hey Hey , Hugh Hugh get off of Mcloud . And so I was a wittness to a famouse song being born ................ Doug.................

5. kokopuffs

kokopuffs

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Nothing more I like watching than 4 wrinkled handbags covered with hair and genitals tucked to one side prancing on stage.

6. mofo1

mofo1

Chefboy,
    That might possibly be the silliest thing I've ever read on this site. I will never hear that song in the same way ever again. Thanks for the laugh.

7. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    THAT'S HYSTERICAL!!!!!:D :D :D I love it!