Ice Cream Maker in Los Angeles

Joined Apr 22, 2020
Hi everyone. Just found this forum and I think it's great!

I have an ice cream startup in Los Angeles and I'm looking for a kitchen with a commercial ice cream maker. I'd like to rent by the hour. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm doing my research but striking out.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Is that something you want to rent from someone else. I'm not sure I want someone else cleaning and sanitizing a machine that could be a concern about liability. If you whole business is ice cream you may want to invest in an ice cream machine.

Joined Apr 22, 2020
Right now I am using several small volume machines that I bring to a a small kitchen at a bakery. I am curious to hear from others who work with ice cream - how are you doing it?

Joined Mar 8, 2015
Right now I am using several small volume machines that I bring to a a small kitchen at a bakery. I am curious to hear from others who work with ice cream - how are you doing it?
I agree with ChefBillyb. I would be hesitant to use a coop ice cream machine. I'm not trusting that others would clean it as well as I would. I make my own all natural citrus vinegar cleaner, so I'm odd like that. I'm pondering building a ghost kitchen. My business plan doesn't have a commercial ice cream machine. I would expect the renter to be bringing his own in. I suppose he could pay for storing it at site since there are rentable cabinets.

Top Bottom