I wish...

Discussion in 'Report Site Problems' started by flipflopgirl, Jul 30, 2017.

1. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    ...I could find a quick way to delete a rant before sharing my problems and general bitchiness with the site (and the world).
    The old format had a handy 2? step process to erase written but not yet posted replies.
    I really don't mind if it is a couple of sentences but most of the time these rants can be quite lengthy as well as unfiltered and not quite ready for prime time.
    Would be great if there IS such an animal if someone could just point me in the right direction.

...just mimi being mimi....

2. cheflayne

cheflayne

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Are you aware that you can preview (and edit if desired) your post before posting?

I actually like "unfiltered and not quite ready for prime time...just mimi being mimi....", but what do I know anyway?

flipflopgirl likes this.
  3. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    I found the preview (thanks) but still no delete tab?
    Trust me...it is better for all concerned if these explosions never see the light of day.
    I even shock myself lol.

mimi

4. chefbillyb

chefbillyb

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I thought I got all the rants in pm's before they hit the big screen....

flipflopgirl likes this.
  5. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    There are times when a comment will set me off and I hit reply and say all kinds of things... cathartic lol.
    I keep on writing until I either feel better or am able to edit most of it out and post.
    The fisherman's daughter had texted almost demanding that we babysit one of her kids.
    She laid it on pretty heavy (y'all never do anything for me...y'all love mimi's Grands more than mine...yadayada).
    Long story short...I texted back with a few choice words of my own but THOUGHT I had switched to MY daughter's account but had not.
    That keeps getting thrown in my face but taught me a huge lesson.
    No, not to always be nice.
    Just check and double check the name on the screen before I hit send.
    o_O

mimi