i need a chef.

Discussion in 'Professional Catering' started by mushroomies, Feb 19, 2011.

1. mushroomies

mushroomies

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    ... Hi everyone, this is actually my first post, its a pleasure being part of this experience. I have been looking for a very creative chef and this has led me to this community... i live in Abuja Nigeria and i need a creative chef who is willing to move to Africa. I could use any advice or reccomendations...

2. prairiechef

prairiechef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Sure! Send me your bank account info, home address, next of kin and I will send you my resume ASAP. I'll deposit a cheque into your account if you'll just forward me $25,000 to cover my moving expenses.

3. chefbillyb

chefbillyb

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    This job has Gunnar's name written all over it. Hi Honey I'm home, I just took a Job in Nigeria, I'll be taking our Elephant to work everyday so we could save on gas......................

4. iceman

iceman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    OK. If Gunnar goes, I'll tag on as his Sous. But I still ainte putting any Béchamel on lasagna. 

5. gunnar

gunnar

Exp:
    Professional Chef

pffft, everyone knows hollandaise is better anyway.

Seriously, Mushroomies. Contact any cooking school close to your area.

6. butzy

butzy

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
  7. chefedb

chefedb

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Anone interested in going ?  I  be happy  give you some great  volume recipes for wild game and homemade concoctions that repell bothersome bugs.

8. chefcash

chefcash

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I doubt that this is real... but if so I game to cook zebra

9. mushroomies

mushroomies

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    thanx butzy, you where of great assistance, just what wuz lukin for !

10. xjmrufinix

xjmrufinix

Exp:
    Sous Chef

I have a 40 year-old American knock-off of Larrouse Gastonomique I found in a used book store which has recipes for Giraffe and Rhino...presumably their target audience were British colonials in Africa?? 

11. prairiechef

prairiechef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    "... Hi everyone, this is actually my first post, its a pleasure being part of this experience. I have been looking for a very creative chef and this has led me to this community... i live in Abuja Nigeria and i need a creative chef who is willing to move to Africa. I could use any advice or reccomendations..." ""    ""

"thanx butzy, you where of great assistance, just what wuz lukin for !" "

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a huge difference in these two posts??

IF this is a serious post, then I would have to question your inability to find cooks in Africa. I'm in the middle of Snowbound Canada, and I recieve about a resume a day from cooks all over Africa and the Middle East looking for work.

12. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Who knows... maybe he/she is inexperienced? 

More than likely I have to agree it is a scam but hey if Gunnar goes I'll go along too and get me an elephant to ride to and from work!

13. gunnar

gunnar

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I have the craziest dam fanclub ever! What? You people never seen a guy ride an elephant to work before?!!/img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

14. iceman

iceman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I'm not your "fan" wiseguy. I just want to go on the trip, and let someone else be the Chief. Now it's even cooler if leeniek  goes too!

15. gunnar

gunnar

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Oh Iceman, I thinks you doth protest too much...or at least in too large a font/img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

16. chefbillyb

chefbillyb

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I hope all three of you go, Iceman could serve Chicago style dogs to the natives, and explain why the Bears didn't make it to the Super Bowl, that should take a few years. Leeniek could write an artical about how the tribe isn't doing their job and the Kitchen has all this Zebra stew to prep everyday. Gummar, is now a big wig in Chef talk so he should be the new Tribal Chief..........................

17. theenzii

theenzii

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
  18. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    And Bill I will weed out the bad eggs and get them working as a tight team.. that could be the finale for the article!  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif