I made Honor Roll 2 different lists

Discussion in 'General Culinary School Discussions' started by thumper1279, Jun 22, 2013.

1. thumper1279

thumper1279

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Yesterday  found out that i was awarded for the first quarter of classes   Presidents Honor Roll and  Attendance Honor Roll 

not sure why i didn't make the dean's honor roll still need to see perhaps that's not out yet or maybe there are other qualifications i am not aware of for this 

but this is just awesome 

i am affraid that i won't get Presidents honor roll next quarter because math class so far looks like i have  a c and this is going to drop my GPA low i am araid off :( 

2. colleens

colleens

Exp:
    Married To A Chef
    Congratulations!!  You must be very proud! 

3. colleens

colleens

Exp:
    Married To A Chef
    P.S. Math is overrated. I made it through law school and 13 years of being a lawyer using minimal, basic math. You'll do great!

4. thumper1279

thumper1279

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    our math instructor does not understand that we all learn at different speeds and rates 

ontop of the school cramming a program into 6 weeks that should be 10 weeks atleast 

5. bughut

bughut

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Well done Thumper. Enjoy your glory and revel in your achievements...Please don't stress about that which is out with your control.  

colleens likes this.
  6. thumper1279

thumper1279

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    thank you yes i am trying to not stress i have just 4 days left of Math so i am going to make it threw this 4 days and then come july 8th after summer break i will be back in the A row