I have been terminated since last year but still working?

Joined May 1, 2019
Sooo my wife applied for WIC we called to start the process Yada Yada yada. I came to find out that my job has had me terminated since last August they had insufficient info about my paystubs nor could they access my work ID because I have not been considered apart of the company, is this a serious issue? I have been working there since last June and just got word about this?

Joined Oct 31, 2012
Well,, they kept paying you so payroll has records of your employment.
I work for a large organization too and they also have me "terminated". Which means I can't access my company email, do online activities, etc. Basically I'm not allowed access to the online side of things. The manager of my department needs to send in a 'System Access Request" to IT and they can fix my status. The manager hasn't taken the time to do so yet.
It's probably the same in your case. It's basically a big bureaucratic snafu. In my case this has been my status for months now. I would be concerned but the paychecks keep showing up.

Joined Sep 17, 2018
What the heck? lol is this some way for corporations to get extra money during Covid or something? I'm not sure how they can say you are not an employee while still maintaining you as one. I would be concerned, especially if you receive any benefits based off of length of employment or such.

Joined May 1, 2019
Well,, they kept paying you so payroll has records of your employment.
I work for a large organization too and they also have me "terminated". Which means I can't access my company email, do online activities, etc. Basically I'm not allowed access to the online side of things. The manager of my department needs to send in a 'System Access Request" to IT and they can fix my status. The manager hasn't taken the time to do so yet.
It's probably the same in your case. It's basically a big bureaucratic snafu. In my case this has been my status for months now. I would be concerned but the paychecks keep showing up.
The company I work for isn't that large though .. i understand from your prospective. The lady helping us tried to get info on my previous paystubs but said she couldn't cause all she had was the ones from this year?? Weird!

Joined May 1, 2019
What the heck? lol is this some way for corporations to get extra money during Covid or something? I'm not sure how they can say you are not an employee while still maintaining you as one. I would be concerned, especially if you receive any benefits based off of length of employment or such.
Yea i am going to have to check that out to be honest it has me sketched out !

Joined Sep 17, 2018
The company I work for isn't that large though .. i understand from your prospective. The lady helping us tried to get info on my previous paystubs but said she couldn't cause all she had was the ones from this year?? Weird!
Can't they just check your previous tax returns?

Joined Feb 18, 2007
Do they do payroll themselves or through a company (an independent bookkeeping firm, a bigger outfit like Paychex or ADP)? If it's an independent company and they have online access, you should be able to get your quarterly data by logging in and printing it out....if they do it in-house, obviously that's not possible.......do you still have a copy of your W2 from last year?

Joined May 1, 2019
Do they do payroll themselves or through a company (an independent bookkeeping firm, a bigger outfit like Paychex or ADP)? If it's an independent company and they have online access, you should be able to get your quarterly data by logging in and printing it out....if they do it in-house, obviously that's not possible.......do you still have a copy of your W2 from last year?
Its oasis I believe it's a bigger outlet. I do actually i will look at that when I finish harvesting.

Top Bottom