I hate being SLOW.....

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by fryguy, Nov 21, 2009.

1. fryguy

fryguy

Exp:
    Sous Chef
    Man is it slow around here.....so i need you all to post alot more stuff so i can be on the computer and still have it work related......LOL

2. bughut

bughut

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I'm more than happy with the pace, but you could could always speed it up yourself.

3. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I hate when it is SLOW at work... Mondays are incredibly painfully slow for me...

And on here.. I worked today.. it was an average saturday... had a newbie do a stupid but that's a topic for another post...lol

4. pembroke

pembroke

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    we've talked about shaging the waitress, stealing food, what we've learned, how badly we've cut ourselves-what's left.......?:rolleyes:

5. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hmmm... selling sketchy looking plates, working drunk (not me personally but I got a story...lol)

6. shroomgirl

shroomgirl

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    oy....you guys with the Brit accents sure have interesting adjectives.

there's a newbie down in food questions that needs a lot of HELP!.....it's an exercise in designing easy to cook, low fat, healthy meals for a week on a tight budget.....apparently there's not even basic knowledge involved. No screwing up the newbie guys....I see that naughty look in your avatars.

7. 875309

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    You could work on your menu, or there's always something to clean and always a new technique to learn. Slow doesn't mean stop working, it means you finally have time to improve something.

8. jimpeterson

jimpeterson

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Are you sure it's the Brits that have the accents, and not us?

9. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Speaking of accents, we were in Disneyworld a few years ago my son, the smartaleck decided he was going to wear his canada t-shirt that day. I think the "are you from Canada" remarks really got on his nerves after a while but when we were waiting to get into a show there was an older couple near us and they asked us where in Canada we were from and then they told us that they knew we weren't Americans because of our accents. They had thought we were British at first when they heard us speak. We don't think we have accents but people in Newfoundland do!