I dreamed about cheese last night.

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by stephanie brim, Dec 6, 2005.

1. stephanie brim

stephanie brim

Exp:
    At home cook
    I seriously did. I woke up this morning elaborating on the fine qualities of a fresh mozarella. I also remember somewhere in the dream comparing the qualities of a good smoked gouda to the unsmoked variety. I think swiss, brie, bleu, havarti, and aged cheddar made an appearance as well.

I believe I have finally lost it. Does this mean that I should go ahead and cook with cheese tonight? Perhaps a good panini or something? A burger with havarti or bleu? Or am I just finally coming to terms with the fact that I am still a cook even in my dreams? :lol:

2. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    [​IMG]
    Cheese
    The significance of a cheese dream varies greatly according to its details. As a general rule eating cheese signifies success in love. Smelly cheeses such as Limburger, Brie, etc. predict financial and/or social embarrassment, but mild or processed cheese signifies a need for a change. If you were making cheese in your dream, your current ventures will be successful beyond your expectations. Dry and/or grated cheese signifies a stroke of money luck.

Or not:cry: :)

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    You don't have a dog named Grommit, do you? :D

4. stephanie brim

stephanie brim

Exp:
    At home cook
    I have no clue what brought this on either. I wasn't really thinking about cheese when I fell asleep last night I don't think, but I do remember late last night *before* going to bed that I did start thinking about what kind of cheeses to have on my cheese platter for Christmas. I think that's where my incredible craving for fresh mozarella came from.