I am a new member, and wanted to say "Hi!"

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by countrycook, Feb 11, 2005.

1. countrycook

countrycook

Hello,
    I have just joined today. This seems to an extremely interesting group of people. I especially have interest in gardening(herbs and vegetable/edible flowers) and baking of any kind, especially breads. My interest in this site is to perhaps share and receive ideas and recipes from like minded cooks.
    Have a nice day, everyone.
    Countrycook :chef:

2. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome to the boards countrycook!!!! You have definately come to the right place. It seems your interests fit right in with our group. Besides being a group of dedicated foodies (both professional and amateur) there are a number of avid gardeners in the group. We also have a number of people here who really know bread and baking and Im sure you will find them a wealth of knowledge.

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Let me add my welcome! Enjoy all this great community has to offer. Maybe you can share dishes you make that are specialties of your part of the world.

We'll look forward to your posts!
    Mezzaluna

4. countrycook

countrycook

Thank you for welcoming into your community. I am an enthusiastic, but amateur, cook. I am always looking for ways to expand my culinary skills, and I am pretty fearless in trying all kinds of new foods. I'm glad my internet searching for new recipes brought me here.
    Country cook :bounce: