Hydro dipping kitchen equipment!

Joined May 25, 2015
Whatever you want to do at home is your business, but at the workplace art on tools takes a backseat...
After reading all his posts, I'm a little confused here about what the OP intends to do with these decorated tools. If at home for his own use, use them at your own risk. If he is thinking of selling them to home cooks, the legal consequences can be severe. In a commercial setting they will be laughed at.

Joined May 1, 2019
Equipment used in food prep for the public is usually NSF certified. Any modification to that equipment, such as you are talking about will void that certification. The health department will make you stop using it. Being contaminated with paint is no different than being dirty.

If you can find an equipment manufacturer who would be receptive of your idea I say go for it. Otherwise I suggest that you direct your artistic energy in some other direction because anybody in this industry is going to think what you suggest is silly.
See someone that clearly understands
Equipment used in food prep for the public is usually NSF certified. Any modification to that equipment, such as you are talking about will void that certification. The health department will make you stop using it. Being contaminated with paint is no different than being dirty.

If you can find an equipment manufacturer who would be receptive of your idea I say go for it. Otherwise I suggest that you direct your artistic energy in some other direction because anybody in this industry is going to think what you suggest is silly.
It was literally an idea i direct all that energy in food at off site events or the banquets i attend. Thank you all for the honesty

Joined May 1, 2019
Hell yea, thank all of you guys for the honesty the energy here is amazing, i will be back with more questions that are actually about food. Stay golden

Top Bottom