howdy from the great state of texas ;)

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by danieldechef, Sep 8, 2013.

1. danieldechef

danieldechef

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hi, im a new user...hence why im posting here lol, from texas. Just started Culinary school at Le Cordon Bleu in texas and I found this site and decided to join. I love cooking as a whole and hope to learn from not only the school but from here aswell so that I may better my culinary skills to the best of my ability.

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello, Daniel and welcome to Cheftalk. Our membersip is from around the globe and all levels of culinary skills, which makes for some interesting conversations.

There is a separate forum for culinary students which you should find interesting. The reviews, articles, galleries are all well worth spending time to view.

I wish you success with your culinary education at LCB. I took a course at LCB Paris, way back in the dark ages, and the skills I was taught there have been of great value all my life. :D

3. pheedno

pheedno

Exp:
    At home cook
    from texas, myself, Daniel. Welcome. I'm going to be joining the Culinary Institute Le Notre in October. Good luck at LCB. A friend of mine graduated from there about 5-6 years ago and he really enjoyed the experience.