Howdy from Southwest Florida.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by magnolia_chef, May 12, 2006.

1. magnolia_chef

magnolia_chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Greetings Everyone,

I am Chef kevin, i am orig. from new york, but have transplanted to Florida. I am excited to have found this forum community & look forward to the networking possibilities here. In the last few years i have combined my passions of culinary & music & take part in a backstage catering project at 2 bluegrass festivals as well as my regular employment. I hope to benifit from as well as contribute to the community here.

2. crazytatt

crazytatt

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome!...(it always kills me when i see 7 views, and NO responses, I mean you are lookin, post a welcome?)...To the boards.

What kind of Bluegrass fest... I had the great fortune to attend and cook at the Phish year 2000 phenom, WOW! A complete happenstance though, but...what a good time.

3. magnolia_chef

magnolia_chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    The festivals are located on a huge wooded campground which extends to the suwannee river. Top acts along with lesser known or unknown acts, it is a friendly, cheerful environment. There is music everywhere all the time, alot of music goes on in various camps, some have names & themes, there are also late night after parties where the artists get together & all jamm. It is a good time to be had.

4. magnolia_chef

magnolia_chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
  5. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Magnolia Chef. You've got it right: this is a great place to network, share and learn. Be sure to explore all the aspects of the board: articles, reviews, recipes and the e-newsletter, too.

Make yourself at home! Enjoy--

Mezzaluna

6. crazytatt

crazytatt

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Thanks, looks like a blast!