Hot of the Grill with Bobby Flay

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by vzank, Dec 19, 2002.

1. vzank

vzank

Is it just me or does that show remind you of a cross between the "Man Show" and a cooking show. That co-host is an ditz and she gets verbally abused by Bobby all the time.

Somebody tell me it's not just me.

2. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    It's not just you. The difference between The Man Show and Bobby Flay is that The Man Show doesn't pretend to be a cooking show!

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I can't bear to watch it. Jackie is a glutton for his high-handed, misogynistic blathering. Can that guy even get a hat on his head??? I'm not a fan of Emeril either, but I can ignore his antics because I respect his food. Bobby.... well, I can't get past his antics.

4. thinkvaio

thinkvaio

bobby flay is a a..hole i worked for him and i quitting,he treated his workers like ****,....

5. coolj

coolj

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Does Bobby have girls jumping on trampolines now ??. LOL :)
    I haven't seen that show since they went and made it Food Network & Food Network Canada.

6. vzank

vzank

Jumping on trampolines..... not yet. But he has these girls on the show and it's funny how he stares and talks to their boobs.

He came off as a respectable character when he beat Morimoto in Iron Chef but since then Im slowly loosing all respect for him as a person.

7. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Comes from believing your own publicist's emanations.

8. chefboy2160

chefboy2160

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    All I can say is that I was never a fan of Bobby . The first time I watched a TV program he was on made me shiver . As Huey Lewis said " Sometimes bad is bad " .
    In retrospect , I do not know Bobby , nor do I wish to .
    Doug..............................................

9. cookinscool

cookinscool

I don't know about respecting bobby for Iron Chef. After all, he did stand on the cutting board and he threw it also if i remember correctly. Plus Iron Chef sometimes seems rigged. Who knows

Ron

10. chiffonade

chiffonade

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    For Bobby Flay to redeem ANY credibility, he's going to have to have a Jackie-Maloufectomy. She's a useless appendage, somewhat like an appendix. She's actually more useless than Claudine Pepin - at least Jacques has the excuse that she's his daughter. What's Bobby's excuse?

If people want T&A with their food, let them eat at Hooters.