Hot of the Grill with Bobby Flay

Joined Oct 6, 2002
Is it just me or does that show remind you of a cross between the "Man Show" and a cooking show. That co-host is an ditz and she gets verbally abused by Bobby all the time.

Somebody tell me it's not just me.

Joined Nov 20, 2000
It's not just you. The difference between The Man Show and Bobby Flay is that The Man Show doesn't pretend to be a cooking show!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
I can't bear to watch it. Jackie is a glutton for his high-handed, misogynistic blathering. Can that guy even get a hat on his head??? I'm not a fan of Emeril either, but I can ignore his antics because I respect his food. Bobby.... well, I can't get past his antics.

Joined Nov 3, 2002
bobby flay is a a..hole i worked for him and i quitting,he treated his workers like ****,....

Joined Dec 12, 2000
Does Bobby have girls jumping on trampolines now ??. LOL :)
I haven't seen that show since they went and made it Food Network & Food Network Canada.

Joined Oct 6, 2002
Jumping on trampolines..... not yet. But he has these girls on the show and it's funny how he stares and talks to their boobs.

He came off as a respectable character when he beat Morimoto in Iron Chef but since then Im slowly loosing all respect for him as a person.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
All I can say is that I was never a fan of Bobby . The first time I watched a TV program he was on made me shiver . As Huey Lewis said " Sometimes bad is bad " .
In retrospect , I do not know Bobby , nor do I wish to .
Doug..............................................

Joined Sep 29, 2002
I don't know about respecting bobby for Iron Chef. After all, he did stand on the cutting board and he threw it also if i remember correctly. Plus Iron Chef sometimes seems rigged. Who knows

Ron

Joined Nov 29, 2001
For Bobby Flay to redeem ANY credibility, he's going to have to have a Jackie-Maloufectomy. She's a useless appendage, somewhat like an appendix. She's actually more useless than Claudine Pepin - at least Jacques has the excuse that she's his daughter. What's Bobby's excuse?

If people want T&A with their food, let them eat at Hooters.

Top Bottom