Home Maker

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by lisbet, May 9, 2006.

1. lisbet

lisbet

Hello to All You Nice People........

I'm a Gran'ma, well up in years, but love to cook and love to collect recipes and sundry information on the subject. Am also the daughter of a professional chef.....both sides of my family have always been in the Hospitality Trade. So think my interest is natural and has always been lurking somewhere inside of me, although when I was young, was not smart enough to realize it. Many-a-time I wish I could still talk to my Dad, but it is just too late! Think that perhaps this site is "the-next-best-thing". An alternative to being able to speak with him.

I visit here off and on to see what's new in the "food-talk". I find it interesting and informative. In spite of my years....I think one can not possibly know everything. There is always something new to be learned!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Lisbet! We're glad you found us and that you enjoy the site. We hope you'll browse the forums, enjoy the articles, reviews and recipes, and add your two cents (two teaspoons?) to the discussions. If there's a topic you're interested in but don't see in a forum, try using the search feature here to locate earlier threads that covered the topic.

Enjoy! We hope you visit often to learn and share.

Regards,
    Mezzaluna