Hola!!!

Joined Apr 6, 2004
Welcome to my Intro thread y'all

Just wanted to make if offical I guess. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of yall and just having a good time. I'm in the process of deciding on a program in the coming weeks after a bit of research.

So what that being said...see you in the threads :)

Joined Apr 6, 2004
Hey Jim!...

Ah...background is limited but I've always enjoyed cooking @ home. I've worked off and on a volunteer basis at my local hospital's kitchen. I've worked at several quick-casual restaurants...nothing fancy at all.

As for the research...reading up on the different culinary schools in the US, possible externships/internships abroad, going to different forums searching through thousands of thousands of threads...it's been a great experience getting chefs and chef-students experiences at their respective schools and restaurants.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hi Tytitan and welcome to Chef Talk! What are your favorite dishes to cook? Any regional favorites? :lips:

Joined Apr 6, 2004
Hey Mezzaluna....

Thanks for the welcome :)

Well I'm in/from the south so I haven't had much variety...lol. As for a favorite dish..hmm I would have to say that I have strong love for Turkey Dressing. I know it's simple but it's just does something good to me..lol

Regional Favorite...I'm a big fan of Country Italian though.

Top Bottom