Hobart Mixers

Joined Jan 7, 2017
Our bakery has 2 Hobart mixers, a 20 quart and a floor 80 quart (L800). Anyone know how to find used parts and accessories? I've tried Commercial restaurant equipment stores, ebay, etc. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Joined May 25, 2015
Look for used restaurant equipment companies that buy up equipment from businesses that have closed.

As for parts, I assume you are talking about repair parts. Really, the only place to get them is from Hobart or a company that services Hobart.
Joined Jul 28, 2001
I agree with HalB.

There are accessories available through reg sources, craigslist, ebay, etc.

As HalB stated, avoid the commercial equipment sources. Look on the secondary market labeled: used restaurant/kitchen equipment,

even kitchen equipment auction houses.

If you are repairing on your own, and need something that's not a normal/ware replacement part, than I go to the used equipment guys. They most always have multiple donor mixers they use.
Joined May 25, 2015
Mmmm yeah. If it's a mechanical part you shouldn't have any trouble because you can see what you are getting. But if it's an electrical item, like a controller I would buy new from Hobart.
Top Bottom