HIYA, from San Antonio, Texas

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by nisee, Nov 14, 2016.

1. nisee

Hi, I'm Denise, I go by "Nisee".  I'm a transplant to San Antonio, arriving in Nov 2013, via, Phoenix, Wichita, Pueblo, blah, blah, blah.  Yes, I'm a "military brat" raised in an US Army family, traveling all over the world, then my own time as a member of the USAF, taking me to the other parts of the world I had not been to before.  I'm a retired law enforcement officer from Colorado and a Culinary School Graduate from the Arizona Culinary Institute in Scottsdale, AZ.  I came to end up in SA/TX as a live in chef to a couple I knew in Phx and asked me to move with them to Texas.  After enjoying that opportunity for 1.5 years, I moved on and am currently trying to get my own catering and sandwich business going, really hoping to own and operate my own food truck.  I totally rock with what just has to be the State Meats of Texas-Smoked Brisket, Pulled Pork and Smoked Ham! (lol)   I enjoy making my own unique BBQ Sauces, making my own brand of sweet pickles and experimenting with a few other things. I've come to know and become very good friends with a long time member here at Chef Talk (peachcreek) who recommended this place to me......so here I am!  HOWDY from Texas! 
  2. peachcreek

Hi Denise!

Welcome to ChefTalk!

See you on the boards!

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Hi Denise welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you. I have added your culinary school to our culinary school section would you be willing to post a review?

Just click on the link above and you should see a place to review your school. Thanks!