Hi!

Joined Jan 6, 2003
Hello to everyone...I just found this site, and it looks like a wonderful pace! So many forums to explore, and so little time, but I will give it my best shot.:D

I am a corporate Chef now, but have been in the business since I graduated 20 odd years ago, working in lots of different restaurants and hotels. I look forward to sharing with all passionate cooks, and learning a lot of new tips myself.

Joined Jan 4, 2003
Hey there PetitChef, I am new too. This place seems like a great place to learn, laugh, and best of all, make culinary friends.

Talk to you soon,
RJ

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Petit,

Welcome aboard. I, too, am in the corporate sector. Are you with one of the bigger contractors or self-op?
In which part of Australia are you? Always wanted to visit there. One day.
Looking forward to your input!
-Jim

Joined Jan 23, 2002
Welcome PetitChef! Sit back and browse through all the forums, you're sure to find a whole lot of information here as wells as some great people from all areas of the industry.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk Petit Chef!

You're right this is a great place, you just found heaven online.

;)

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hello Petit Chef! Welcome to Chef Talk.

Since others have given you a warm welcome, I'll just add that there are many great forums and threads to explore. We hope you enjoy yourself!

Joined Jan 6, 2003
Thanks for the warm welcome, so nice. I found myself getting stuck in the Late Night Cafe....lol. Something a bit different than food.

Jim, you asked about my work. It is a private dining set up, no major contractor behind it. I had never worked in such a kitchen, normally people use Spotless, Eurest etc. Part of my duties include going to Sydney for a special dinner, or client parties on a yacht. And of course day hours, which is great, as I have a 5yo son. And I am in Adelaide, South Australia, a beautiful place, with lots of beautiful wine, fresh produce and innovative chef's.

Ok, am off for a whizz around the forums,

:look:

Latest posts

Top Bottom