Hi

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by dippface, Apr 27, 2011.

1. dippface

dippface

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and I don't know much about this site exept its alot of chefs on here some nice and some firm.I can use some guidence and help so I know my way around here.

I want to be a chef but I'm worried about a few things,One I would like to go to Le Cordon Bleu but I'm somewhat worried about the Job placement and oppurtunity after school.Also the money I think I will not worry about all that much. But that my main concern and housing,I come from a family with not much money and I just feel that alll around that if anyhting would stop me its the money.

Can anyone give me some helpfull insight about any of my concerns from personal experience and lessons?

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Dippface- welcome to Chef Talk. I suggest that you spend some time reading and searching here. There's a lot to read, especially if you use the search tool to peruse earlier discussions. Since you are an at home cook (as I am), you're welcome to read in the professionals' forums, but we mustn't post there.

Have a look at the Culinary Schools/Students' Forum. I think that's a great place to start your journey. Let me or any of the moderators if you have questions about the site. Good luck!

Regards,

Mezzaluna