HI

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by ketti, Mar 3, 2011.

1. ketti

ketti

Exp:
    Food Writer
    HI I AM NEWBIE HERE  SO  WANT TO HALLO EVERYONE

AND I THINK  THROUGH THIS FORUM I WOULD BE ABLE TO COOK  SOME GOOD DISHES.................

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Cheftalk.

We have a number of food writers on the site, would we have read any of your writings about food?  I'm sure the membership would love to see  your work.  Our membership is from around the globe, so making a very varied discussion board..   there are all levels of expertise too, from those just starting to cook, through enthusiastic amateurs (I'm in that category) to masterchefs - so any questions you might have will soon get a full answer, probably from many different people expressing different views.  It's a vbery friendly site, so feel free to join in on any thread you find interesting, or start your own.  The Professional fora are read-only for those not involved in cooking as a profession.

The wikis, blogs, galleries, articles and reviews on the site are well worth a look, too.

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Let me add my greeting too, Ketti! Please note: we consider the use of capital letters as if the poster were shouting. I think you'll want to switch to lower case. :D

Enjoy!

Mezzaluna