Hi There!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by loves2cook, Jul 13, 2010.

1. loves2cook

loves2cook

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself.  I'm a Canadian (from Niagara Falls Ontario) that now lives in the U.S.  When I first moved to the U.S., I lived in Baltimore Maryland and was introduced to such a variety of food and the culture that went with it.  I also met a friend that was pretty much raised by a Polish grandmother, and we would have "cooking" days where we would just try new recipes.  I was hooked!  Now I live in South West Missouri and while the variety isn't as great, there are still some really good food choices.  I love to learn new things and try them out on my family. 

I came across this site awhile ago, and kept coming back to it.  I finally joined.  I look forward to interacting with everyone and learning even more things!  Thanks for such a great site!!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Loves2Cook, and welcome to Chef Talk. I think this site will be a good fit for you, who is curious and eager to try new foods and recipes. The current threads will keep you pretty busy, but if you use the search tool, you can find almost 10 years' worth of discussions!

We hope you visit often and participate, too. Everyone is welcome to read posts everywhere, but we home cooks must leave the professionals' forums to them. Still, there are plenty of opportunities to post questions and responses, view photos, read wikis and articles, etc. That'll keep you busy for a while!

Enjoy the site and the community--

Mezzaluna

3. crazybuoy

crazybuoy

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome dear

nice to meet you dear