Hi there yall!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by jannabananas, Feb 16, 2017.

1. jannabananas

jannabananas

Exp:
    Other
    Hi!  I am a home based baker at the moment specializing in decorated sugar cookies.  I love what I do, and it is growing at an incredible rate!  I am in the process of trying to go commercial, and that's what brought me to this site.  I'm completely used to working with all residential equipment, but I need to learn more about the commercial side of things.  Any and all recommendations and suggestions are welcome!  Thanks so much! 

2. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    Hi there right back!

Chef Talk has been around almost 2 decades and during that time there has been quite a bit of discussion re outfitting commercial kitchens.

Here is one thread that gets pretty deep into commercial ranges to get you started... 

There are similar threads that go into dishwashers as well as a few that get into small wares.

One way to get up close and personal with what is out there is to rent space in a few incubator and/or commissary kitchens and figure out what will work for you and your menu.

You didn't mention if you are moving into a new space or just upgrading your current home based sq footage.

Size matters  ;-)

mimi