hi new to the forum from nyc

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by faith leche, May 21, 2005.

1. faith leche

faith leche

hello . you may call me Faith leche my true idenity is of no importance. my game is food. love to cook, love to eat :p .im originally from ny, recently moved to ft.lauderdale. BIG difference. i dream of owning my own restaurant some day .if anyone wants to talk recipes, or tips im all ears. got some great ones of my own. especially vegetarian. im not, but my fiance is and i love the challenge of trying to make the most out of vegetables, and starches.

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Faith Leche and welcome to Chef Talk Cafe. Enjoy all the forums here, and don't miss the articles and reviews on the main Chef Talk site.

You'll find lots of people to talk with about food. You might want to try using the search button to look for earlier discussions on topics you're interested in.

Welcome!
    Mezzaluna

3. markv

markv

Welcome. I like your avatar.

Mark

4. faith leche

faith leche

:D ha ha thanks . its actually sort of an inside joke that i refer to myself as a cow. nothing to do with being over weight or insecure.

5. faith leche

faith leche

what part of nj are you from?

6. chef stashie

chef stashie

mornning from upstate new your , if your talking food i`m all tongs lol recipes can b traded , fish is the dish lol stashie