Hi,new come from china

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by xxdxxd2004, Jun 23, 2005.

1. xxdxxd2004

xxdxxd2004

hi everyone.
    i am achinese, i live in china, i am a chinese organic food businessman,i hope i can exchange about the organic food with you
    thank you

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello xxdxxd2004 and welcome to Chef Talk. We have members here from all over the world, and many who appreciate organic foods. We hope you'll enjoy all the forums here and visit often.

What dishes do you enjoy preparing, and what ingredients do you especially like?

Regards,
    Mezzaluna

3. xxdxxd2004

xxdxxd2004

very happy for your reply.i very want to exchange with you.
    what i like are our chinese wild mushroom,and bracken and other wild food.
    i like chinese green ingredients specially.no pollution.
    what do you like about the food?
    waiting for your reply
    best regards.

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    What I like about Chinese food is that it's many things. Just as food in the U.S. varies greatly from region to region (both countries cover several climate zones), so it does in China. The ingredients, including herbs and spices can vary. I love fish dishes and also greens. One of my favorites is young pea shoots. Dim sum are also delicious!! I tend to prefer noodles (especially rice noodles) to rice, but it's the flavors that matter most to me. I'm put off, as many westerners are, by snakes, insects and innards.

Which region's dishes do you like most to prepare and to eat?

5. xxdxxd2004

xxdxxd2004

very thank you for your reply.
    i am a chinese organic food businessman,so i know the chinese wild mushrooms and wild vegetable(for example bracken) well,i often eat them,i have a lot of traditional chinese recipes,i want to post here.of course, i don't do business here,i only want to exchange with others,can you give a advice?
    today i post a bracken recipes,in recipes forum,it is very useful for the weightloss,please give me advice.
    waiting for your reply.