Hi! I'm new so I thought I would say hello!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by futurechef212, Aug 19, 2003.

1. futurechef212

futurechef212

Hi everyone! My name is Kirsten and I thouhgt I would say hello to everyone here on the website. I really don't know what else to write but if anyone wants to talk email me @ [email protected]. Hope to be able to meet and talk with some of you soon! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Kirsten:bounce:

2. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hi Kirsten. Let me be the first to welcome you to Cheftalk. Tell us more about yourself. Are you in the industry or some with a love of cooking, but prefers to do their cooking at home? We have lots of both professionals and foodies here at CT. Enjoy your time here on CT!!!:D

3. markface

markface

welcome from another newbie here . hope you enjoy the site as much as i am so far .

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Kirsten, and welcome to Chef Talk. What kinds of things do you like to cook and/or bake? Any specialties or favorites? We hope you enjoy the board, and look forward to your contributions.

Mezzaluna

5. futurechef212

futurechef212

I like to cook almost everything. I like trying to experiment with things to see if I can get a new dish from it. I am in my second year of college going for my Culinary Arts degree. My most breakfast/dessert dish is Monkey Bread. I know the name is really really strange but its sooo good, it's a real treat to eat. One of these days maybe I will put the recipie on here for everyone to try! :D

6. isa

isa

Welcome Kirsten!

7. alynch

alynch

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hey Kirsten

Welcome, and congrats on choosing to begin a wonderful career, I look forward to meeting you soon.

Andrew
    aka: chefparsley

8. futurechef212

futurechef212

I am looking for it as well Andrew!
    Kirsten

9. mike

mike

Welcome.........Monkey bread ! is it legal ! poor little fellas !
    seriously I would like to know what it is as its new to me.