Hi, I'm new :D

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by antonella84, Apr 15, 2015.

1. antonella84

antonella84

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Hello,

I'm Antonella, 31 years old, from Italy, precisely from Parma, usually known for the ham and the chees XD

I'm not a chef but I'm very passionate to all that tourn around kitchen

I like to cook the traditional italian dishes as much as try some more original and unusual recipes...

I give myself a trip whenever I can, and sometimes I take home some new recipes and new local products

I know that my english isn't perfect so please...have mercy on me :D I'm here also to improve it

2. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome Antonella glad to have you. Many years ago I used to live in Polesine and worked at El Cavalino Bianco with Chef Massimo Spigaroli. Parma is a beautiful area of Italy. Don't worry about your English we look forward to your contributions.

3. antonella84

antonella84

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    al cavallino bianco is an istitution, it's a jewel in Parma, everyone knows it!

the area of Emilia near to the Po river is considered a depressed zone, and in fact the landscape there is quite sad :°D

but it's full of good restaurant, I like to try always new restaurant....taste new food...and try to recreate them at home

I live quite near to the hills, here actually you must drive for not many miles to change radically the landscape