Hi, I am Lisa and I am training to be a Super Speciality Chef in Pan Asian Cuisine

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Hi, I am Lisa and I am new to the habit of forums and I live in Vietnam for this semester. I am part of an experiential learning program and my focus is food and culture. Due to the pandemic, I had to come back to the States, my home. However, i do miss the smell and flavors of Asia. My last living and learning quarters was in Udaipur, Rajasthan in India. It was quite a beautiful space. I am here to learn more about cooking so as to not waste time and also to think about sustainable cooking. Current Watch: The Last Black Man in San Francisco Current Listen: Podcasts on Doughboys Current Read: On Cooking- a textbook of foundational textbook on culinary basics

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Hi Lisa welcome to Cheftalk! I hope you find your time here enjoyable. We look forward to your posts!

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Hi Lisa welcome to Cheftalk! I hope you find your time here enjoyable. We look forward to your posts!
Thank you Kuan. What an interesting name, too. Looking forward to spending a sufficient amount of time reading and learning before sharing my half-baked (pun intended) knowledge. :)

Top Bottom