Hi Guys...

Joined Apr 11, 2011
Hi just wanted to say hello - I'm a food journalist and community manager and hope that this forum will teach me lots and also provide me with some interesting topics to write about.

Ryan

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk, Ryan. When you say "community manager", do you mean for an online community?

We have a few food editors among us (that we are aware of); your perspectives will be welcome. We hope you check out the entire site (wikis, cooking articles, etc.). We've been here over 10 years, so there's a rich archive of discussions, articles, etc. to be tapped through the search tool.

Is there a particular aspect of food on which you focus? Are there dishes, ingredients or cuisines you particularly enjoy yourself?

I hope you enjoy being part of the community. Welcome!

Regards,

Mezzaluna

Joined Apr 11, 2011
Hi Mezzaluna,

Thanks for your reply - I manage an online community which is yet to launch on a website called finedininglovers.com - we will focus on fine dining and all it encapsulates. If anyone has interesting suggestions for articles ETC that would be great - by fine dining we don't just want to write about exclusive very expensive restaurants but any food that is of high quality.

I have sent Nicko a personal message regarding a live event that I think would interest your members and hope that you can mention it - I will refrain from posting about it here because I don't want to spam the forum.

Myself I love Thai and Indian cuisine - what about you ?

Ryan

Top Bottom