Hi Guys...

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by foodster22, Apr 11, 2011.

1. foodster22

foodster22

Exp:
    Food Editor
    Hi just wanted to say hello - I'm a food journalist and community manager and hope that this forum will teach me lots and also provide me with some interesting topics to write about.

Ryan

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Ryan. When you say "community manager", do you mean for an online community?

We have a few food editors among us (that we are aware of); your perspectives will be welcome. We hope you check out the entire site (wikis, cooking articles, etc.). We've been here over 10 years, so there's a rich archive of discussions, articles, etc. to be tapped through the search tool.

Is there a particular aspect of food on which you focus? Are there dishes, ingredients or cuisines you particularly enjoy yourself?

I hope you enjoy being part of the community. Welcome!

Regards,

Mezzaluna

3. foodster22

foodster22

Exp:
    Food Editor
    Hi Mezzaluna,

Thanks for your reply - I manage an online community which is yet to launch on a website called finedininglovers.com - we will focus on fine dining and all it encapsulates. If anyone has interesting suggestions for articles ETC that would be great - by fine dining we don't just want to write about exclusive very expensive restaurants but any food that is of high quality.

I have sent Nicko a personal message regarding a live event that I think would interest your members and hope that you can mention it - I will refrain from posting about it here because I don't want to spam the forum.

Myself I love Thai and Indian cuisine - what about you ?

Ryan