Hi from Wisconsin!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by cwalms, Jan 2, 2010.

1. cwalms

cwalms

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi everyone. My name is Chris and I'm 38 years old, married and the father of 3 great children. I am not a chef by any stretch of the imagination but I love to cook. Over the past 6 months I've really started to try and seriously educate myself on the art of cooking and find it very interesting and enjoyable. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of you and I'd like to take this time to say thank you in advance.

Chris

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Chris, and welcome to Chef Talk. If you want to know more about cooking, this is a great place to be. Home cooks like you and I can ask questions of the professionals and other knowledgeable home cooks and get answers. We try hard to maintain a respectful, relaxed atmosphere here.

What have you explored so far? Are there dishes or techniques you especially want to learn more about? The discussion forums are great; there are years worth of threads, so you'll want to use the search tool if you don't see what you're looking for in the current posts. We also have excellent cooking articles, cookbook reviews, a photo gallery and more. Have fun looking around!

I suppose where you live there are lots of discussions about the Vikings vs. the Packers. We won't ask you to reveal your preference. :lol:

We hope you visit, learn and share here often.
    Welcome!
    Mezzaluna

[​IMG](Even though I'm not a sports fan....)

3. cwalms

cwalms

Exp:
    Cook At Home