Hi from South Carolina!

Joined Jun 7, 2021
Welcome. I too am relatively new here, but have been honing my cooking skills for better than 40 years, From what I've seen so far, the people on this site are friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I hope you learn much, and share with us your cooking thoughts.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Joined Jun 16, 2021
Welcome. I too am relatively new here, but have been honing my cooking skills for better than 40 years, From what I've seen so far, the people on this site are friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I hope you learn much, and share with us your cooking thoughts.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North
Thanks! Good to know that because I'm a bit of a shy person. I can't even introduce my self right. LOL

Joined Jun 7, 2021
Thanks! Good to know that because I'm a bit of a shy person. I can't even introduce my self right. LOL
Your intro spoke to me, as making the best, healthiest, and introducing the greatest variety to my own family was what drove me. Couple that with an intense need to learn everything I could, about everything, and you have me. I suspect that you are a younger version of me.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind ofthe North

Joined Jun 16, 2021
Yeah! It's just great to see the fam eating what I cooked and prepared for hours. All my hard work for their enjoyment and smiles... worth it! I've been trying Thai cuisine this time around just introducing the kids to other flavors.

I agree. I may be a younger version of you since I wanna learn everything too.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Well how friendly can we be if you are two new members and none of us has even welcomed you. Welcome to ChefTalk. The community is an old one but there are a ton of helpful people and a ton of resources from the past 20 years. Be sure to check out the articles in the blog section and the media gallery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom