Hi from North Carolina

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by ncgal, Dec 20, 2005.

1. ncgal

ncgal

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi. Im a mother to my beautiful 1 1/2 yr old daughter. I've been happily married for 3 1/2 years.

I joined this forum hoping to bring life back into my kitchen. Since we became parents 20 months ago, we have resorted to frozen pizzas, taco's, spaghetti, easy pasta dishes. We are so very bored with our weekly menu & spend lots of money eating out. I go to the grocery twice a month & find myself buying the same boring meals time & time again. My daughter eats hotdogs, bologna, green beans, pasta - her likes are few & my husband works odd hours, so I rarely cook & I skip dinners because I dont want to be stuck in the kitchen all night after working all day.

Im here to get new fresh ideas & meet others :talk:

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Thanks for your introduction, NCGal. Chef Talk members are professionals and home cooks like you. You've come to the right place for ideas! At the top of the page are links to other areas on the site, including recipes. Use the search button here to find older threads; I seem to remember something about cooking for kids. If not, start a thread and watch the responses roll in! I'm sure you'll find ideas for your little girl as well as for you and your husband.

Welcome! Enjoy--

Mezzaluna

3. bork

bork

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi NCGAL!

Where in NC are you? I am also in NC in the mountains (way west). Glad to have you here!

Bork <><