Hi Everyone!

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Hi There!

Bumped into these forums by accident and am really upset.....because I can't stop reading the posts! Alot of great info here. This has been a great find for me.

A little about myself, I was a Physical Therapist for 6 years. I had worked in restaurants as a cook while in school and have done alot of side work as well. Last July I decided to make it a full time gig and the PT part time. I've been loving the transition. I have since recently, with alot of hard work and dedication, been promoted to Kitchen Manager so I'll be looking for alot of great advice here.

Living on the Maine coast is alot of fun. Besides work, I enjoy Sea Kayaking and Mountain Biking. There's ALOT around here! I am also a movie buff so I enjoy watching DVD's several times a week.
That's about it for now. I look forward to "conversing" with you all in the near future!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome Bodhi! We're glad you found us, and don't apologize a bit for your "distress" at having so much great stuff to read!!

The Maine coast is beautiful, as my husband and I discovered a couple of summers back. We found your village as charming as Wisconsin's Door County, and the friendly people made us feel at home. The five lobsters I ate in four days didn't hurt much, either....

Please feel free to enjoy reading and posting here. We'll look forward to your participation.

Mezzaluna, moderator

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Thanks Mezz!

It's amazing but appropriate how many people come up for a "lobsterfest". Luckily the restaurant I work at has many different variations. This way if one gets tired of the traditional steamed they can still continue their 4 day "gorging" and not get tired of it!

If anyone wants recipes let me know!

P.S. Sorry about the Nose picking sig but I'm a big fan of the simpsons. I figured might as well use it since it was offered :D

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome Bodhi. Please feel free to ask a moderator if you need some help.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk Bodhi!

How lucky you are to live in Kennebunkport!

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Thank you all for making me feel welcome!

I'm very greatful to be living here Isa. It's a wonderful town year round. Have you ever visited?

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
I used to spend my vcation in Maine, Wells Beach, near the Lord's lobster pond. We went to Kennebunkport regularly. It's such a charming town.

Latest posts

Top Bottom