Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by vanillabean, Mar 15, 2002.

1. vanillabean

vanillabean

I am so excited to have found this place.
    I'm a pastry chef from Pa.I run my own small business making cakes for restaurants,coffee houses and cafes.I love what I do and feel very fortunate to be in this crazy business.I think I have chocolate running through my veins!
    I probably won't be able to visit here as often as I'd like,with Easter and secretaries day coming up,I'm starting to get swamped.But,I just wanted to pop in,introduce myself and say hello.:bounce:

2. shawtycat

shawtycat

Exp:
    Happy to meet you. I cant wait to read your posts. I always wanted to build up my pastry skills and can't wait to pick your brain. I mean that in a friendly way.:D

Welcom to ChefTalk Cafe

3. kimmie

kimmie

What a nice introduction. Welcome to Cheftalk, Vanillabean! :cool:

4. vanillabean

vanillabean

Thanks for the nice welcome.I'd be glad to share what little I know.LOL!I love reading and talking about pastry.Well,cooking,too.It's all good.

5. isa

isa

Welcome to Chef Talk Vanillabean!

You couldn't have found a better place to talk about pastry.

6. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Hi vanillabean! I hope you find a lot to pique your interest in the pastry forums. Nice to have you here.

7. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome, Vanillabean! We certainly have been attracting more and more pastry chefs! I love your comment about chocolate in the veins. Is that your specialty?

8. vanillabean

vanillabean

I love making all kinds of chocolate desserts and trying out differents brands like callebaut and scharffen-berger,but it's not really my specialty.I don't make candies or molded pieces unfortunately.

9. marmalady

marmalady

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Welcome, Vanillabean - tho it sounds as tho your handle should maybe be 'cocoa bean'!!!