Hi everyone!

Joined Mar 15, 2002
I am so excited to have found this place.
I'm a pastry chef from Pa.I run my own small business making cakes for restaurants,coffee houses and cafes.I love what I do and feel very fortunate to be in this crazy business.I think I have chocolate running through my veins!
I probably won't be able to visit here as often as I'd like,with Easter and secretaries day coming up,I'm starting to get swamped.But,I just wanted to pop in,introduce myself and say hello.:bounce:

Joined Feb 6, 2002
Happy to meet you. I cant wait to read your posts. I always wanted to build up my pastry skills and can't wait to pick your brain. I mean that in a friendly way.:D

Welcom to ChefTalk Cafe

Joined Mar 15, 2002
Thanks for the nice welcome.I'd be glad to share what little I know.LOL!I love reading and talking about pastry.Well,cooking,too.It's all good.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk Vanillabean!

You couldn't have found a better place to talk about pastry.

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Hi vanillabean! I hope you find a lot to pique your interest in the pastry forums. Nice to have you here.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome, Vanillabean! We certainly have been attracting more and more pastry chefs! I love your comment about chocolate in the veins. Is that your specialty?

Joined Mar 15, 2002
I love making all kinds of chocolate desserts and trying out differents brands like callebaut and scharffen-berger,but it's not really my specialty.I don't make candies or molded pieces unfortunately.

Joined Apr 19, 2001
Welcome, Vanillabean - tho it sounds as tho your handle should maybe be 'cocoa bean'!!!

Top Bottom