Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by genie, Apr 9, 2005.

1. genie

genie

Let me first start by saying my name real is Janine. I work in a nursey cooking for children aged 0-5, although I wouldn't say I'm a professional. My motto is just to chuck everything in a pan (you didn't here that from me! I hope to find lots of new recipies to try out at work and at home! :D
    I have chosen an avatar which I have downloaded onto my desk top. Can any one tell me how to upload it onto this site. My computer skills are not quite as good as my cooking skills! :eek:

2. booooze

booooze

Hey Janine. Welcome to the site:) Sorry to say you can't upload an avatar to these forums. The admin has disabled this feature. probably due to disk space on the server. But none the less, feel free to jump right into any topic:)

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk Cafe, Janine. You'll find lots of great forums to explore, and on the main Chef Talk site you can find articles and reviews, too. We are welcoming of professionals and home cooks like you and me. Use the search feature to find earlier topics you're interested in. Visit often, learn and share.

We're looking forward to seeing you here.
    Regards,
    Mezzaluna