hi,everybody ,i'm jasmine,Do you like drinking tea?

Discussion in 'General Culinary School Discussions' started by jasminesolis, Mar 22, 2010.

1. jasminesolis

jasminesolis Banned

Exp:
    At home cook
    hey guys.
    my name is Jasmine.i'm a newcomer to cooking .
    WELL,actually ,i find it very difficult.
    But i've decided to stick to it and never give up until i conquer it.
     since i'm very into tea.So i wanna know that are you a tea-drinker?

2. sharonm

sharonm

Exp:
    Private Chef
     Hi Jasmine,

I'm also new to cheftalk, like yesterday new. So far i'm finding this site very interesting.
    Stick with your cooking it is not as hard as it seems. Once you learn the basics you'll
    find it less difficult and you will be making friends, and family very happy (not to mention
    yourself) Good Luck!!!

P.S. I love tea...

3. jasminesolis

jasminesolis Banned

Exp:
    At home cook
    well,Thank you
    good luck to you too!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
  4. missmeganmouse

missmeganmouse

Exp:
    Line Cook
     Actually I happen to be a tea drinker,
    Stick with it, Its been 8 months on line for me and I finally am good at my job. took me forever to learn but now I def Kick ass/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif  I'm still not the bast at actually cooking I want to be a pastry chef any way so what the hell.

5. sha6wan

sha6wan

Exp:
    At home cook
    [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables> <w:SnapToGridInCell> <w:WrapTextWithPunct> <w:UseAsianBreakRules> <w:DontGrowAutofit> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif]<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal{mso-style-parent:"";margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1{size:8.5in 11.0in;margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;mso-header-margin:.5in;mso-footer-margin:.5in;mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1{page:Section1;}-->[if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]
    Every one likes to drink tea. Specially in all Asian country people are crazy about Tea.

6. nichole

nichole

Exp:
    Restaurant Manager
    Tea is great.  I have chamomile for when I want to relax, ginger for when I have aches and pains and green tea for everyday pick me ups.  :)  what's your favorite flavor?

7. skatz85

skatz85

Exp:
    Line Cook
    i like tea, especially with honey and lemon. im make a cranberry apple and herb mint tea with honey at work and its awsome. lemon too, cant forget that.

8. bidiboom

bidiboom

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I am "inherently" a tea-drinker :) I am a Turk and in Turkey whereever you go, you are offered first tea! Its like water for us :))

Jasmine, you cant tell how I was out of cooking ten years ago.. now people just love whatever I cook.. just you need some short-term victims to test your firsts :))

9. cyn

cyn

Exp:
    Private Chef
    I drink tea ALL the time!  I have a tea shelf in my pantry and it's crammed.  I always get tea as gifts.  Love it!