Hi everybody a new blondie!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by emmaat, Mar 27, 2015.

1. emmaat

emmaat

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hi everybody

So for the momen I am new here. I am a 17 (soon 18) years old girl from Norway. Blond hair and blue eyes included. After working almost three years at a restaurant and taking one year of Culinary School,i packed my bags and moved to France. Now I am almost finished with my first of three years. School is good, but God am i looking forward to the summer vacation soo that I can work in a kitchen again!

I am looking forward to hear and learn from you guys.
    Good service! :)

2. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome Emma glad you joined ChefTalk. Sounds like you are off to a great start with your culinary career. Where in France have you been working? If your looking for summer vacation I spent the summer in Santorini Greece working in a great kitchen. You can easily find work there and enjoy the beautiful island.

3. emmaat

emmaat

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Thanks Nicko :)

I worked in a fish restaurant and an other resturant in my hometown in northern Norway.
    So far i have only had 4 weeks internship in a French kitchen. It was a little restaurant in the Lorrain region, not far from Saint-Die-des-Vosges. But for the next stage I am really hoping to get to a bigger city.
    Thanks for the advice i will check it out right away :)