hi all!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by boyo1991, Feb 25, 2013.

1. boyo1991

hey everyone! im actually relatively new to culinary.. been a foody all my life, and ive worked in a hotel and resturaunt kitchen each one time.. both times werent even worth me saying ive worked in their kitchen... so im new to it really ;)

Im on this forum to gain some insight, learn some things to jumpstart myself, and a place to take out kitchen stress on ;) :D

its so weird being on this end, normally i join forums because im helping out, but im totally humbled to any info i get from here. which is great!

thanks guys!
  2. kaneohegirlinaz

Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk, so glad that you decided to join the conversation.  With 45,000 + members from around the world, you’re in great company.  Where are you working now?  It's great to keep an open mind and a line of communication with others, right?  Please take a moment to review the FAQ, tutorials and community guidelines; everybody needs to have a few rules.  Should you have any questions in regards to the site itself, please post them in the Feedback & Suggestion Forum. 

I look forward to seeing pictures of your work in the Galleries.

Once again, welcome.
  3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

We are glad to have you. We are a friendly community and there is over 13 years worth of knowledge here so dig deep into the archives and you will find lots of info.