Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never heard of it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jul 27, 2004
i am a house wife. i love trying new recipes and my latest find is whole white wheat bread and banana pancakes. I have given up all white refined starches and feal so much better but regular whole wheat flour was really getting boring . white whole wheat is much more mild in flavor . I joined this site to find others that love to dabble and push the envelope of standard fair. I look forward to chatting with all of you :bounce:

ok my email said i shoud tell you all more about me so here goes. I am a space lover with a telescope to big to go set up by nyself and i regret that every night when i have no one to help me set it up; i keep a boasting diary; i love to read presidential biographies; and last of all I want to creat a soft ware that would allow people to oops sorry cant let go of the inelectual integrity of that. well hope that is enough

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hello Bunbun and welcome to Chef Talk.

The Welcome Forum, where you posted this originally, is only for introductions. I will move it to a more suitable forum.

Please do return there to tell us a bit more about yourself so we can give you a proper welcome!

Regards,
Mezzaluna

Latest posts

Top Bottom