hi all

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by bunbun, Jul 28, 2004.

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. never heard of it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bunbun

bunbun

i am a house wife. i love trying new recipes and my latest find is whole white wheat bread and banana pancakes. I have given up all white refined starches and feal so much better but regular whole wheat flour was really getting boring . white whole wheat is much more mild in flavor . I joined this site to find others that love to dabble and push the envelope of standard fair. I look forward to chatting with all of you :bounce:

ok my email said i shoud tell you all more about me so here goes. I am a space lover with a telescope to big to go set up by nyself and i regret that every night when i have no one to help me set it up; i keep a boasting diary; i love to read presidential biographies; and last of all I want to creat a soft ware that would allow people to oops sorry cant let go of the inelectual integrity of that. well hope that is enough

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Bunbun and welcome to Chef Talk.

The Welcome Forum, where you posted this originally, is only for introductions. I will move it to a more suitable forum.

Please do return there to tell us a bit more about yourself so we can give you a proper welcome!

Regards,
    Mezzaluna