Hey!!

drx

Joined Jul 10, 2003
Hello all!
I'm an Exec. Chef in Texas, and I thought I would introduce myself.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hey back at y'all, drx. Welcome to Chef Talk Cafe. Take a look around and you'll see lots of great forums here in the cafe, and lots of good articles in the main Chef Talk section. We'll look forward to your posts.

What dishes are your favorites and specialties?

drx

Joined Jul 10, 2003
I was trained in Southwestern/Carribean Cuisines, but my current job demands I create everything under the sun. I'm always up to learn new stuff. Love to exchange ideas with other chefs and glean information. I've done many facets of this career but I've been exec. for only about 6 yrs., which isn't long by some standards. Thanks for the welcome!

Joined May 26, 2001
Hey there, drx. You need to get in touch with panini, another member in TX. He's got a bakery, and can do wholesale. :D I don't know about his baked goods, but I've tasted the fudge he makes, and WOW! Plus, he's a great guy. :cool:

We've got lots of other execs here, with whom you can exchange ideas; not to mention other pros and the best crowd of home cooks I've ever met. Welcome to a great site! :chef:

drx

Joined Jul 10, 2003
Thanx everyone for the welcome. This place looks pretty cool. I look forword to exchanging ideas and talking with ya'll. Panini, where in Texas are you at?

Latest posts

Top Bottom