Hey ya'll

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by crazywichef, Mar 9, 2011.

1. crazywichef

crazywichef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
     Looking forward to learning and hopefully helping as much as I can too. Interesting place here. 

I am new here. Obviously. Heading into my first executive position in April. Taking over a classic WI supper club. Seasonal as of now.

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to ChefTalk.

Our members are an eclectic bunch - from around the globe and all levels of culinary skills - so the conversations are varied and lively!  Feel free to join in on any thread you find of interest, or start your own - we're always interested in hearing from new members.  There are some professional fora on here, too where you can interact with fellow chefs.

The wikis, blogs, reviews and photographs on here are also well worth a minute of your time to enjoy and inform!

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello from a fellow Wisconsinite! We're glad you found us. As Ishbel said, the membership here is varied and friendly. I hope we see you often.

Where's the supper club? I think that's a uniquely Midwestern institution! Pass the relish tray, please. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/licklips.gif